IMPORTANT: As all of our reservations include your full custom retreat agenda, a cancellation affects several amenities and vendors at Oniya. It is imperative that you read, understand, and adhere to our Cancellation Policy.
A deposit of 50% is paid at the time of reservation. The remaining amount is due 30 days before the retreat date.
- If the guest cancels within 5 days of booking the reservation, the total amount of the deposit will be refunded.
- If the guest cancels within 60 days of the retreat, the deposit is non-refundable. However,that 50% non-refundable amount can be applied toward another Oniya calendared retreat date within one calendar year.
- If the guest cancels within 30 days of the retreat, 70% of the total reservation due is non-refundable.However,that 70% non-refundable amount can be applied toward another Oniya calendared retreat date within one calendar year.
- If a guest cancels within 10 days of the retreat or is a “no-show,” the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- If a guest contracts a contagious illness, the reservation shall be moved to a later date, not canceled.
There is only one way in which we can acknowledge cancellation of the guest’s reservation; the guest MUST send a cancellation request stating the reservation number via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been canceled.